Friday, December 3, 2010

Day 3 of the Nail Polish Advent Calendar: Snowflake Dreams


Day 3 of the nail polish advent calendar brings together Sephora by OPI Havana Dreams and snowflakes (using a white Sally Hansen nail art pen). I have about five of these pens now and they are so much fun! Havana Dreams came out this year with the Havana Nights collection and is a cute pale blue cream polish:


And even though Australia is in its third day of Summer here in the southern hemisphere, summer is *nowhere* to be found as it has been cold and rainy for at least a week. So I thought it was weather appropriate to decorate Havana Dreams with white snowflakes :-) Hope you enjoy and I'll see you tomorrow for day 4!

2 comments:

  1. I love these nail posts! :)
    are these photos taken of what you did yourself? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yep, I sat down one weekend and went through my collection and starting playing with various polishes and nail art pens, then took photos of my creations :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...