Friday, December 24, 2010

Day 24 of the Nail Polish Advent Calendar: Dashing Through The Snow...

Day 24 of the Advent calendar brings a combination of China Glaze holiday polishes I'm sure you've all seen before on every other nail polish swatch site but of course this belongs here, and that is Party Hearty layered over Snow:


You either love it or hate it but love/hate aside, you have to admit this is definitely festive! My swatches are nothing in comparison's to Jacie's on You've Got Nail so be sure to check hers out!


I originally only purchased Party Hearty for the red and green glitter that is just LOVE but Jacie's post made me NEED Snow ;-)

Well I'm sad to say the Advent Calendar finishes tomorrow. Are you wondering what the final polish is? Hehe, I bet you won't be able to guess! Come back tomorrow to find out :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...