Thursday, December 23, 2010

Day 23 of the Nail Polish Advent Calendar: Holly Toledo!

Day 23 of the Advent calendar is similar to yesterday's in that I'm layering an Orly glitter on top of a China Glaze holiday polish:


Shown above is China Glaze Jolly Holly with Orly Rocker Chick layered on top. Rocker Chick has a similar iridescent sparkle to Cosmic Kiss but over the dark green shimmer polish, the China Glaze brings out bold glitter colours in blue and yellow. Click the picture above for a closer view.


I just love wearing green during Christmas and it's probably the only time you can really get away with it (minus St Pat's day ;-) I hope you enjoyed today's polish and come back tomorrow and the next for the FINAL two Advent calendar polishes. I can't believe it's almost over!

1 comment:

  1. That GREEN is to die for...I am gona enjoy this series...Have to chk all the old ones...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...