Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Day 21 of the Nail Polish Advent Calendar: Christmas Cake

Day 21 of the Advent calendar brings you a warmer holiday themed polish, and for this look I'll be layering Orly's Hair Band on Orly Rockin' Rocket (which is from the Holiday 2010 collection). I had previously said how much I loved Rockin' Rocket, so I couldn't *not* use it for my Advent calendar ;-)


So pretty isn't it. The gold complements the warm burgundy of Rockin Rocket and I just love this combination.


To me this is a lovely autumn/fall look but I think it would also suit the Christmas holiday season :-) As you can see in the bottle there's a bit of yellow/burnt orange throughout the Rockin' Rocket so the gold just adds to this nicely.

Sadly the Advent Calendar is drawing to a close, but we still have a few more polishes to look at, so stay tuned for another look tomorrow :-)

2 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely series for post...If you don't mind I would like to link this series of posts on my blog...I think people are missing on something cool...

    p.s: Thanks for the comment on my my blog...some how it accidently got deleted...:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like it! I had a lot of fun planning and posting, feel free to share :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...