Monday, December 20, 2010

Day 20 of the Nail Polish Advent Calendar: Purple Princess!

Day 20 of the Advent calendar brings another purple look, which I'm excited about since I LOVE purple. When I was in Hawaii in June I found this little salon near Macy's and noticed they stocked Nubar. I couldn't go past Violet Sparkle and decided to layer it with Essie's Sexy Divide:


Just. Gorgeous. They are both absolutely stunning on their own and I was reluctant to put anything on Sexy Divide since it was so darn pretty but thank gosh I did - these colours were meant to be together:


Deep metallic purple + purple glitter = awesome. I don't normally say this but you need both of these polishes. Right now :-D

5 days until Christmas! Can you believe it? And of course there's another polish tomorrow so come back for another dazzling holiday polish ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...