Sunday, December 19, 2010

Day 19 of the Nail Polish Advent Calendar: Bon Bon Bonanza!

Day 19 of the Advent calendar brings are more subtle holiday look using a combination of Essie Playa del platinum and Sally Hansen's Disco ball:


Verrrry pretty when layered with the Disco Ball. And I can't believe how cheap it was! Sally Hansen come out with some beautiful polishes, I should really try them more often. Here's what the Essie polish looks like in the bottle:


When I was just wearing playa del platinum on its own, I wasn't sure I would continue. It's not really my colour, but what can't a bit of glitter fix hey? :-) I believe Playa del platinum came out this year with the Resort collection and I picked up the mini set. Loving the mini polishes right now. I finally feel like I'm 'using' my nail polish!

Anyway, hope you come back tomorrow to check out another holiday polish ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...