Saturday, December 18, 2010

Day 18 of the Nail Polish Advent Calendar: Mint Condition

Day 18 of the Advent calendar embraces the festivity of holiday season with plenty of glitter and nail art. Using China Glaze Mrs Claus as a base, I've drawn on some candy peppermints:


Cute! I would have liked to draw the lollipop stems on it or something like that. I really wanted to draw bows but you wouldn't believe how hard that is with a nail art pen ;-) I'm really loving China Glaze holiday polishes for 2010. Mrs Claus is definitely one of my favourites. That cherry glitter is just gorgeous!

Well I hope everyone has finished their Christmas shopping and doesn't have to brave the craziness of the shops right now @_@ Don't forget to come back tomorrow for another holiday polish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...