Friday, December 17, 2010

Day 17 of the Nail Polish Advent Calendar: Coal Hearted

Day 17 of the Advent calendar presents a similar theme to day 6 - the naughty list. I really love the charcoal colours, so that's where I went for today's polish:


For this look I simply used Chanel's Steel and a red Sally Hansen nail art art pen to draw on some big red hearts. Very simple but cute :-)


I know it's summer here in Australia, but Steel seems like the perfect winter holiday polish for those that want something a little more darker and not so 'blingy' ;-) Well when I say summer I mean days of storms and rain :-| Sigh for my tropical beach Queensland holiday... Anyway, I hope you come back tomorrow for yet another holiday polish - Christmas is only just around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...