Thursday, December 16, 2010

Day 16 of the Nail Polish Advent Calendar: Snowy Sled!

Day 16 of the Advent Calendar brings you a glittery combo of red and white, using Essie's Scarlet O'Hara, China Glaze Mrs Claus, topped off with OPI Happy Anniversary:


While I wasn't originally going to add the Happy Anniversary, I felt it was too similar to Day 5 - Cherry Kisses, even though I used different polishes ;-) So I put on a coat of Happy Anniversary, which I love and decorated with white 'snow' using a Sally Hansen nail art pen :-) This looks quite pretty together and is a very festive look for Christmas.


Essie Scarlet O'Hara is a deep metallic red, much deeper and warmer than Jag-U-Are, and of course we've seen Mrs Claus before and well as Happy Anniversary!

I thought I'd post some more pics of the Christmas tree since we finally put lights up (sadly I took these photos during the day, sigh!)


Since my boyfriend and I come from different states, we normally have two Christmases, one together (tree above) and one back with family. And aren't you just wondering what the present on the left is ! ;-)


Our newest addition to the tree, isn't he cute!


The boyfriend was getting creative with the SLR... I really need to play with it more. The Nikon D90 can be quite a lot to take in...

Well I hope everyone is having a good December, enjoying the Christmas parties and holidays if you're lucky enough to be on them already ;-) Come back tomorrow for another holiday polish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...