Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Day 15 of the Nail Polish Advent Calendar: Eggnog Snog!

Day 15 of the Advent calendar brings you a more subtle holiday polish. As much as I love glitter nails, I can do looks that don't necessarily involve glitter ;-) I present to you Eggnog Snog, a gorgeous combination of Essie Chips No Potatoes and OPI Glitzerland:


To be honest I was a little hesitant applying the Essie polish as it was so yellow and sheer, but when I added the OPI Glitzerland tips, I was in love. I really like this combination and I hope you do too! Click the picture for a better view :-)

Anyway I have packing to do! I'm off to Queensland for my Christmas Holidays and even though it will probably rain / flood the whole time I'm there, I can't wait to be home with family and friends. The Advent posts will continue so stay tuned for more holiday polishes :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...