Monday, December 13, 2010

Day 13 of the Nail Polish Advent Calendar: Mistletoe Woes

Day 13 of the Advent calendar brings together two recent polishes, Mistletoe kisses from the China Glaze Holiday 2010 collection and Illamasqua's Viridian from the Art of Darkness collection. I've layered Mistletoe Kisses on Viridian:


Viridian is a deep peacock green and the tiny specks of glitter from Mistletoe Kisses give it that Christmas feel. I also love to wear both these polishes on their own, Viridian is particularly gorgeous (but I do have a weakness for Peacock shades :-)


Stay tuned for another holiday polish tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. wonderful colour...I love it!!!

    HI! my name's martina and I come from Italy...I love your blog! I'd like you visit my blog and if you want, follow me! I wait you and your tips! kiss kiss ^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...