Friday, December 10, 2010

Day 10 of the Nail Polish Advent Calendar: 5 Gold Rings

Day 10 of the Advent calendar brings some golden bling to the holiday season with more OPI - this time Glizterland layered with Bring on the Bling:


Glitzerland was a part of the Swiss collection from earlier this year and Bring on the Bling was released with the recent Burlesque collection. I know I have previously layered Bring on the Bling in Day 8 of the Advent Calendar, but I love this glitter polish so much I had to use it again ;-) Glitzerland is a shimmery muted gold and looks gorgeous with the glitter polish on top. Honestly you could wear this glitter polish with almost any colour.

Well I'm in holiday mode even though I have one week until I'm on leave - I'm excited as Christmas is getting closer! Hope everyone is having a great December. Be sure to check out tomorrow's holiday polish ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...