Saturday, October 9, 2010

Illamasqua Strike Nail Polish swatches

When I went to Sydney recently I checked out the Illamasqua counter in Myer and got to look at all the pretty nail polishes. I was quite restrained and only picked up a couple, one of them being strike:


Isn't it pretty. Honestly I must have picked it up 3 times in the shops before I was 'right, this is mine'... oh and maybe one of these :-D


Two coats, then of course I stuffed them up and dented them good. But nicely pigmented all the same. I didn't have a good camera on me at the time, but I took a quick sneaky shot of the display out the front:


There was a lot to be tempted by there... but I was a good girl and only walked away with nail polish :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...