Saturday, September 4, 2010

Essie Pink Lemonade

Essie has a huge range of pink polishes but I am always tempted by the shimmers, hence my recent purchase of pink lemonade:


This colour is super sheer! I wish I had known that when I bought it. The swatch above is 3 coats + Seche Vite top coat and it still looks quite sheer. I also purchased the Essie nail corrector pen - not bad but felt a bit harsh on the first use. It's not too rough to use now. I figured it was time to stop doing sloppy nail swatches! Whether that happens or not is another story ;-)


I was choosing between Pink Lemonade and another more cherry looking shimmery pink... I have forgotten that name however. Would have loved to do a sunlight shot but Canberra is embracing the spring season the only way it knows how - cold, windy and pouring with rain :-| Well as long as the internet works, I'm going to hide inside all weekend. And put together an IKEA wishlist for my upcoming weekend in Sydney this month :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...