Monday, December 14, 2009

MAC Baroque Boudoir

A very small MAC purchase! My D'Nouveau lip gloss from the Baroque Boudoir collection arrived today. Yay! Of course I fell in love with the packaging:



I don't know why I even bother looking at the MAC swatch on their website. Youtube/blogger swatches ftw! I was originally going to get Lap of Luxury and a lipstick but I saw a couple of vids and was drawn to this lip gloss. And I absolutely love it, it's so pretty. I must have sat there for a good 5 mins with this face @_@ just going 'oooh pretty'. I would have liked to get Preciousness as well, but I've already spent enough this holiday season :-(



As you can see the colour is beautiful and more pink than the MAC website shows. It took me forever to find a manual setting and good lighting but I persisted with showing this gloss on over bare lips:



Oh I'm sorry, I got distracted. I was still staring at the lip gloss (meep).

Ahem what else. I also went to Dusk to get mum another xmas gift:



These are so cute. They are metallic purple tea light candle holders. The star part is see-through. The one on the left is a candle in a glass holder. I just liked the packaging :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...